Chicken Noodles Shots-Recipe
- Chicken: 1/2 Cup (Boiled & Shredded)
- Spaghetti: 1 Cup (Boiled As Per Pack's Instructions)
- Egg: 1 (For Coating)
- Breadcrumbs: As required (For Coating)
- Oil: For frying
For White Sauce:
- Butter: 2 tbsp
- Milk: 2-1/2 Cups
- White Pepper Powder: 1/2 tsp
- All-purpose Flour: 2 tbsp
- Oil: 1tbsp
- Salt: As Per Taste
- Cheddar Cheese: 2-3 Slices
Firstly, prepare the white sauce.
- In a pan, add butter and oil, let it melt, add all-purpose flour and mix it.
- Now gradually add milk and stir it continuously so that there will be no lump.
- Add salt, white pepper powder, Cheddar cheese slices.
- Cook until the sauce thickens.
Add the shredded, boiled chicken in the sauce. Mix it well and keep it aside till it cools down.
Make small balls of the mixture. Coat the balls first, in the egg and then coat with breadcrumbs.
Fry the coated balls until they change the color to golden brown.
Serve the Chicken Noodle Shots with ketchup and garlic sauce.