309Write - This is an easy way to make chicken biryani at home
- First of all, wash the rice twice with water. Then soak and keep it for 10 minutes.
-While the rice is getting wet, wash and clean the chicken. Drain the water and keep the chicken in a separate vessel.
- After this, cut the onion and tomato separately.
- Finely chop coriander leaves and mint leaves. -
Now put ghee in a pan and keep it on medium flame for heating.
- When the ghee becomes hot, add onion, green cardamom, big cardamom and fry till it becomes golden. Then add chicken pieces to it and fry it well while stirring.
- When the chicken is well roasted, add chopped tomatoes, ginger, garlic paste, green chillies, curd, biryani masala and a little salt and mix well.
- Reduce the flame and cook the chicken for 10-12 minutes more. Turn off the heat when the chicken pieces turn soft.
- After this, add rice and a little salt with 2-3 liters of water in a cooking vessel and keep it on high heat to boil.
- When the rice boils and it is half cooked, turn off the heat. Strain the rice and spread it on a large plate.
- Now keep a large pan or deep bottom pot in low flame.
- After this, keep one layer of rice in it, spread half the chicken over it. Remember, we have to make two layers of rice and chicken.
- After this, add half colored water to it.
- Spread half of the remaining rice layer on top of the chicken again and spread the chicken layer on top. Then add colored water.
- After making the rice and chicken layers, sprinkle coriander, mint leaves and kevda.
- Cover the pot and cook on low heat for 10-15 minutes. After this, turn off the heat. Take out the hot biryani plate and have fun with raita (curd) and feed your loved ones.